HOT PRESS Mod. NPC 6/95-DIGIT – PERFORATED STEEL TOPS
PERFORATED STEEL PLATEN
Max. temp. up to 250 °C, max. working pressure 30 kg/cm2, heating fluid pressure 10 ate. Platen made of a single
thick steel plate which is drilled to obtain the circuit in which the heating medium flows. The pressing surface is normally planed and is delivered with mylar covering; ground and polished pressing surface for special needs available.
The press structure is totally made of tool machined welded beams. The press frame, once assembled, turns out to be a single body granting a perfect resistance and time durability. A quality selection, where the main concern is towards the press reliability as far as time and ruggedness are concerned.
Double rack system to guarantee a perfect platen movement. Nr. 2 groups on the length and nr. 2 groups on the width connected between them by a torsion bar
Lateral guides on platens for a perfect movement further safety feature of the pressing platen.
International safety standard. Pulling the cable the operator stops the platen mouvement.
NEW CONTROL BOARD – Control board with 7” SIEMENS KTP700 BASIC COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN, equipped
with Ethernet for connection with remote assistance (access to customer’s net plus assistance contract to be provided). Setting and control of all functions.
– table dimension mm. 3000×1300
– total thrust 90 ton
– nr. 6 cylinders
– pistons diam. mm. 70
– stroke mm. 400
– pressure kg/cm2 2,8
– motor HP 2
– woodboiler kcal/h 20.000
– power kW 18
– overall dimensions mm. 3800x1550x1900(H)
– net weight kg. 3600
- Aluminium coating
- ACCESSORIES FOR PU PROCESSING
– Single rail manual sliding carriage, price per each meter (maximum length 6 mt.)
– Operator control board and accessories for foaming cycle
– Idle wheels for tray loading/unloading into the press (tray excluded)
- Demountable structure
- 50% power absortion, option for boiler lower than 21 kW
- 650 mm stroke
- Amount to be deducted in case of press without water boiler (coil-assembled steel platens and manifolds H2O)
- Amount to be deducted in case of press without oil boiler (fabricated assembled steel platens and manifolds oil)
- Amount to be deducted in case of press without water boiler (drilled solid steel platens andmanifolds H2O)
- Amount to be deducted in case of press without oil boiler (drilled solid steel platens and manifolds oil)
- Electric piston exclusion
- Parallelism control by sensor
- Extra for mobile upper table
- NPC 4 side loading
- Extra for working T° up to 150° C (extra heater + insulation) L=2500×1300 mm
- Extra for working temperature up to 180° C (extra heater + insulation + cooling) L=2500×1300 mm
- Extra for working T° up to 200° C (extra heater + insulation+pump) L=2500×1300 mm
- Platens covered by Mylar L=2500×1300 mm
- Platens covered by Vetroteflon L=2500×1300 mm
- Deduction for analog control panel instead of the digital display
- Carter on three sides + electric eye barrier
- HARDWARE PREPARATION FOR INDUSTRY 4.0
“Smart server” module: application that allows continuous remote monitoring of all parameters. It also allows remote imputation of production parameters (temperature, pressing times, speed, pressures).
Tele assistance module: an additional device for remote control and remote assistance is applied to the machine. In this way, the Ormamacchine service department can be connected to the machine at any time for remote diagnosis, operation and safety checks.
The system is complete with Ethernet card for connection to the company network that allows the customer to manage the production data in a bidirectional way:
the customer’s distance parameters are imputed, written, exported and eventually stored by the customer’s management system.
EXCLUDING SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF PRODUCTION DATA FROM YOUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TO THE PRESS AND VICE VERSA