RADIAL ARM SAW mod. BEST 1250 – As per E.C. Rules
Standard radial saw, cutting length up to 1155 mm – built with the maximum care, exploiting the best technological expedients fit for making them sure and reliable.
The heavy cast iron structure guarantees their constant and perfect cutting precision.
The large wooden working table allows the operator to act with the maximum ease.
Adaptability, versatility, cutting precision, maintenance facility make this line of machines an essential equipment in daily use of each kind of joinery.
Adjustable, soundproof blade-guard carter that guarantees a complete covering of the blade for each cutting depth. Preset for an easy replacement of the same blade.
Sliding of the carriage/fork/motor group by means of 8 adjustable ball bearings assembled at 45 degrees on interchangeable, special steel guides.
Blade inclination – as to working table – from 0 up to 45 degrees with possibility of automatic locking at the 2 ends.
Large wooden working table and suction prearrangement.
Radial amplitude of the arm from 0 to 45 degrees either right or left.
– Three Phase Motor Hp 4 (kW 3)
– Motor speed 2800 rpm
– N. 8 carriage bearings
– Maximum cutting length mm. 20×1155
– Max. H. of cutting width with blade diam. 400 mm. 125×1090
– Maximum cutting height with blade diam. 400 mm. 195
– Max. height of blade from table with blade diam. 400 mm. 40
– Max cutting height at 45 degrees with blade diam. 400 mm. 115
– Max cutting length mm. 20×860
– Max trimming capacity with blade diam. 350 mm. 1440
– Standard blade diam. mm. 400
– Standard bore diameter mm. 30
– Shaft dimension mm. 25
– Table dimension mm. 2400 x 1580
– Net weight kg. 344
– Gross weight kg. 362
– Overall dimensions mm. 2400 x 1050 x 700 (width x depth x height)