RADIAL ARM SAW mod. BIG 800 – As per E.C. Rules
Standard radial saw, cutting length up to 705 mm – built with the maximum care, exploiting the best technological expedients fit for making them sure and reliable.
The heavy cast iron structure guarantees their constant and perfect cutting precision.
The large wooden working table allows the operator to act with the maximum ease.
Adaptability, versatility, precision of cutting, ease of maintenance, make this line of products an indispensable equipment in the daily use of every carpentry shop.
Adjustable, soundproof blade-guard carter that guarantees a complete covering of the blade for each cutting depth. Preset for an easy replacement of the same blade.
Sliding of the carriage/fork/motor group by means of 8 adjustable ball bearings assembled at 45 degrees on interchangeable, special steel guides.
Blade inclination – as to working table – from 0 up to 45 degrees with possibility of automatic locking at the 2 ends.
Large wooden working table and suction prearrangement.
Radial amplitude of the arm from 0 to 45 degrees either right or left.
On request: self-braking motor/low voltage frontal switch group.
IP54 electric control board with relative emergency push button.
On request: automatic return device.
*** BLADE NOT INCLUDED: widia blade Ø 400 x 3,8 x 30 Z =60 ***
– Three Phase Motor Hp 4 (kW 3)
– Motor speed 2800 rpm
– N. 8 carriage bearings
– Maximum cut width with blade diam. 400 mm. 20×705
– Lenght of cut H maximum with blade diam. 400 mm. 125×610
– Maximum cut depth with blade diam. 400 mm. 125
– Max. height of blade from table with blade diam. 400 mm. 45
– Max cutting height at 45 degrees with blade diam. 400 mm. 80
– Max cut with arm at 45 degrees mm. 20×720
– Max trimming capacity with blade diam. 400 mm. 1030
– Diameter blade standard mm. 400
– Blade bore diameter mm. 30
– Shaft dimension mm. 25×80
– Table dimension mm. 1860×1145
– Net weight kg. 225
– Gross weight kg. 237
– Packing dimensions mm. 1900 x 850 x 660 mm