FRET SAWING MACHINE HEGNER Mod. MULTICUT-QUICK. Gooseneck mm. 560, Max. cutting thickness mm. 65, Steel table, Motor with speed, Motor Watt 100 V. 230, Cast iron base.
HEGNER – from tradition to the best quality.
Since more than 20 years the fret sawing machines Hegner are very appreciated for their versatility, practicality,, safety, the surprising precision, cleanliness and cutting capacity, the reliability and an extremely silent working.
Hegner fret sawing machines have been presented in several books, video, TV transmissions and specialized magazines and all times they have been described like a real innovation and like the best precision fret sawing machines in the world.
Guarantee of 3 years.
Cast iron fusion base.
Light alloy oscillating arm.
Rectified aluminium worktable.
Asynchronous motor, projected for a continuous and heavy work.
It uses standard blades mm.130 long.
Easiness of internal cuts thanks to the quick blade fastening system.
Preset for connection to aspirator.
Quick blade loosening system.
– Gooseneck mm. 660 (distance between blades and column)
– Max. cutting thickness (tender wood) mm. 65
– Max. cutting thickness (hard wood) mm. 50
– Max. cutting thickness (aluminium and brass) mm. 15
– Max. cutting thickness (copper and silver) mm. 10
– Max. cutting thickness (light steel) mm. 6-8
– Max. cutting thickness (synthetic materials, Plexiglass) mm. 40
– Max. cutting thickness (sponge) mm. 65
– Worktable mm. 435×230
– 45 and 12 º tilting
– Overall dimensions mm. 610×280
– Motor with speed variator from 400 to 1400 r.p.m.
– Adjustable blade stroke mm. 12 and mm. 19
– Single-phase motor Watt 100 / V. 230
Nr. 2 additional blade holders
Nr. 2 fastening screws of the blade-holder
Nr. 1 fastening key
Nr. 1 stroker for quick blade positioning for internal cuts
Nr.76 assorted blades
Use and maintenance manual