Fret Sawing Machine HEGNER Mod. UNIMAX – Revolutionary
THE UNBEATABLE FRET SAWING MACHINE FOR INTERNAL CUTS. REMOVING THE UPPER ARM, THE DIMENSIONS OF PIECES IS UNLIMITED.
By this machine, the problem of internal cuts – typical of classic fret working – is definetly solved.
The lack of theupper blade-holder allows to insert very easily the blade in the hole in the piece to be perforated, with a considerable saving of time making the work.
The special blade mm.70 long is fixed exclusively in the lower blade-holder and slides in ceramic guide with 2 slits: una1 for the blades nr.3 and nr.5, the other one for the blades nr.7 and nr.9.
One lower blade-holder, great assembling easiness of blades.
By the fret sawing machine UNIMAX by HEGNER to make internal cuts is a child’s play.
To insert the blade in the holes made in workpieces is very easy, it’s enough to lift the upper guide of the blade, to insert the blade in the hole, to lower the guide and to begin working.
The dimensions of the pieces that have the maximum thickness allowed working without the upper arm and consequently without the upper guide of the blade, is unlimited.
– Tender woods (with upper arm) mm.12
– Tender woods (without upper arm) mm.6
– Hard woods ((with upper arm) mm.8
– Hard woods ((without upper arm) mm.4
– Tender metals (with upper arm) mm.2
– Tender metals (without upper arm) mm.2
– Synthetic materials ((with upper arm) mm.6
– Synthetic materials ((without upper arm) mm.3
– Gooseneck ((with upper arm) mm.340
– Gooseneck ((with upper arm) UNLIMITED
– Worktable mm. 280×435
– Blade stroke mm. 7
– Motor V. 230/50 Hz – 1400 r.p.m.
– Suction connection diam. mm. 36
There are no reviews yet.