COMBINED SURFACE-THICKNESS PLANING MACHINE SCM GROUP mod.NOVA FS520 – As per E.C. rules
– Working width mm. 520
– Surface table total length mm. 2250
– Shaft diam. mm. 95
– Shaft rotation speed 5200 r.p.m.
– Nr. 4 knives mm. 30x3x520
– Aluminium surface guide mm. 1200×190
– Surface guide tilting from 90° to -45°
– Min/max working height at thickness mm. 3/240
– Feeding speed at thickness 5 – 8 – 12 -18 m/min
– Surface suction hose diam. mm. 120
– Thickness suction hose diam. mm. 120
Manual deplacement of inlet table through parallelogram system on connecting rods; with reading of removal through index on plate.
Simultaneous lifting and fastening of surface tables, equipped with mechanical safety anti-turnover device.
Manual lifting of the thickness table through handwheel equipped with numerical visualizer for measurement of the working height.
Vertical sliding working table through 4 steel screws.
1st steel inlet draft roll with helical scoring.
Outlet rubber-covered draft roll.
Set of service keys.
Safety micro-switch for the correct positioning of surface tables and writing cabinet for chips-conveyor (E.C. version).
Bridge protection at planer shaft (E.C. version)
Boomerang protection at planer shaft (versions with electric protections and USA/Canada)
Padlockable main switch
Transformer for auxiliary circuit 110V
Automatic motor brake (E.C. version and USA/Canada)
Motor 7kW 50Hz (8kW 60Hz) with automatic star/delta starting kW 7 HP 9,5 Hz50 (kW 8 HP 11 Hz60)
55.50.55 Preconfigurated version P2 (Versions: E.C. and with electric protections) – Motor power kW7 Hz 50 with automatic star/delta starting kW7 HP9,5 Hz50 (kW8 HP11 Hz60)
55.50.56 Preconfigurated version P3 – E.C. and with electric protections – Equipped with:
– 2-speed motorized lifting of the thickness table with micrometric feeding
– motor power kW7 Hz 50 with automatic star/delta starting: kW7 HP9,5 Hz50 (kW8 HP11 Hz60)
57.02.83 Enbloc shaft with throwaway knives ‘TERSA’ equipped with 1 set of knives
57.03.29 “Xylent” spiral planer shaft with 3 series of cutting edges equipped with:
– nr. 66 knives 15x15x2,5mm /4 cutting edges with self-locking and self-centering screws
– nr. 1 Dynamo-metric key for correct and safe locking
– nr. 2 inserts for the dynamo-metric key
N.W. Not available with single-phase motors
57.03.27 Xylent maintenance kit – Case equipped with
– 1 bottle of detergent/degreasing liquid for cleaning resins
– 1 Dynamo-metric key calibrated at 5,7 Nm
– 2 bit Torx T20
– 10 inserts 15x15x2,5
– 5 screws M6x15 T20
– 1 brush with brass bristles to clean the shaft with assembled inserts
– 1 brush with steel bristles to clean the insert seats
57.03.28 Kit of 10 spare inserts (15x15x2,5) for Xylent shaft
57.02.46 Mortising unit equipped with:
– pliers-holder chuck diam. 16 mm
– eccentric piece-tightening arm
– suction hose diam 120 mm
57.02.47 Additional turnable guide for working of thin pieces
57.02.94 Motor 9kW 50Hz (11kW 60Hz) with automatic star/delta starting kW 9 HP 12 Hz50 (kW 11 HP 15 Hz60)
08.03.92 Seawothy packing