SURFACE THICKNESS COMBINED PLANER SCM GROUP mod. L’INVINCIBILE FS7 – As per E.C. rules
working width mm. 520
total length of surface tables mm. 2310
shaft diam. mm. 120
shaft rotation speed 5000 r.p.m.
Nr. 4 knives mm. 35x3x520
aluminium surface guide mm. 1200×190
surface guide tilting from 90° to -45°
min/max. working height at thickness mm. 3/250
feeding speed at thickness 5 – 8 – 12 -18 m/min
surface suction mouth diam. mm. 120
thickness suction mouth diam. mm. 120
Manual deplacement of the inlet surface table through parallelogram system on connecting rods; with readout of removal by index on plate.
Simultaneous lifting and locking of surfacfe tables, equipped with safety mechanical turnover device.
Quick setup of passage from surface to thickness (E.C. versione) equipped with servo-assisted lifting of the surface tables and automatic positioning of suction hood by pneumatic system.
“READY” electronic control, equipped with:
– management of the positioning of the thickness table
– modalities: manual, half-automatic and automatic with 99 storable programs
– additional functions: calculator and hour-meter.
Vertical sliding of worktable through 4 steel screws
Rubber-covered outlet feeding roll
Interchangeability of feeding rolls
Sectionized inlet pressers
Planer shaft and knife-stop gibs with markings for shaft position. Equipped with device for knive adjustment.
Automatic star/delta starting of the main motor.
Motor kW9 Hz50 (kW 11 Hz60) – kW9 HP12 Hz50 (kW11 HP15 Hz60).
Set of service keys.
Safety micro-switch for the right positioning of surface tables and of the writing cabinet for chips-conveyor (E.C. version).
Bridge guard of planer shaft (E.C. version)
Automatic motor brake
Transformer for auxiliary circuit 110V
Padlockable general switch
Conformity certificate as per E.C. rules (E.C. version)
34.02.15 Enbloc shaft with ‘TERSA’ throwaway knives equipped with 1 set of knives
N.W: (it’s recommended the uprated power on the main motor if there is great removal)
57.03.23 “Xylent” 3-keen spiral planer shaft equipped with:
– n° 84 4-keen knives 15x15x2,5mm with self-locking and self-centering screws
– n° 1 dynamometric key for the right and safe locking
– n° 2 inserts for the dynamometric key
57.03.27 Maintenance kit Xylent – Case equipped with:
– 1 bottle of cleaning/degreasing liquid for cleaning resins
– 1 dynamometric key calibrated at 5,7 Nm
– 2 bit Torx T20
– 10 inserts 15x15x2,5
– 5 screws M6x15 T20
– 1 brush with brass bristles to clean the shaft with inserts
– 1 brush with steel bristles to clean insert seats
57.03.28 Kit of 10 spare inserts (15x15x2,5) for Xylent shaft
32.01.25 Thickness table with 2 idle rolls
32.02.11 1st steel sectionized feeding roll
24.06.15 Turnable additional guide for working on thin pieces
08.74.00 Seaworthy packing