AUTOMATIC 6-SPINDLE MOULDING STRAIGHTENING MACHINE mod. PROGRAM 24/26-4+2°UPPER+UNIV. COMPLETE WITH SELF-BRAKING MOTORS AS PER E.C. RULES
Reliable and very sturdy profiling machine, suitable for high working loads.
Standard working width 240 mm., on request 260/300 mm.
Standard working height 150 mm., on request 180/210 mm.
Hard chromium base tables
Speed variator with inverter
Inlet table 2500 mm. long
Manual lubrication of the worktable
Pneumatic pre-planer roll
Pneumatic pressure on feeding rolls
Auxiliary lifting column
As standard equipment: trailer gear box
The trailer gear box with integral universal joints gives great guarantee of lasting in time without maintenance and with always constant trailer.
– Ribbed steel enbloc base
– Rectified tubular steel inlet table 2500 mm. long
– Independent motor group on each working group
– Feeding system by cardan joints operated by gear boxes and speed variator by inverter + auxiliary column
– 2nd lifting column of trailer bridge
– pneumatic pressure on feeding rolls complete with working pressure switch
– Feeding through outlet toothed rolls and rubber-coated ones (upper/lower)
– Ajustable vertical left shaft simultaneously at the outlet pressure group and guide, for a quicker and easier setup
– Inlet guide equipped with pre-straightening system on the right side through shaving milling cutter (ON REQUEST) assembled on planer shaft
– Precision decimal readout 0,1 mm of the deplacements of the 2nd – 3rd – 4th – 5th – 6th shaft (decimal numerators)
– Quick tool adjustment system with numerators in order to set up the milling cutter minimum diameter
– Nr. 3 Mechanical numerators on the movement of the 5th universal shaft
– Double motorized roll on the table after the 4th upper one
– Treated and hardened worktable
– Possibility to mount milling cutters on the 2nd – 3rd – 4th – 5th – 6th shaft up to a max. diameter of 200 mm. and a min. diam. of 110 mm. (max profiling diam. 160 mm.)
– Manual adjustment of tables of the 2nd and 3rd shaft according to milling cutter diameter
– Axial adjustment of the right and left spindle moulder from 0 mm. to -80 mm. by means of controls on the machine front
– Transversal adjustment as to guide 35 mm.
– Max. tool diam.: 200 mm. on the worktable and 180 mm. under the worktable
– Axial adjustment of the 4th shaft 40 mm.
– Radial adjustment of the 4th shaft 35 mm. (for compensation of diameter)
– Pneumatic pre-planer roll
– Pneumatic pressure on feeding groups
– Manual lubrication of the worktable
– Direct motor starting by light pushbuttons from control board
– Soundproof cabin equipped with safety micro-switch
– Control board with magneto-thermic protection
– Padlockable main switch
– Nr. 2 emergency pushbuttons
– Low tension auxiliary circuit
– Service keys
– Light in the hose space
Max. working width (with tool diam. 125 mm.) 240 mm.
Min. working width (with tool diam. 125 mm.) 25 mm.
Max. working height with tool diam. 125 mm.) 150 mm.
Min. working height with tool diam. 125 mm.) 10 mm.
Feeding speed by inverter 4/20 mt/l’
Shaft rotation speed 6000 r.p.m.
Tool-holder shaft diam. 40 mm.
Tool diam. and length of the 1st horizontal shaft D. 125 mm. – 240 mm.
Vertical tool dimensions 125 mm. x 150 mm.
Min/max diam. of the milling cutters of vertical shafts 125 mm.
Min/max diam. of the upper horizontal shaft 125 mm.
Shaving cutter diam. and thickness 145 mm. – 12 mm.
Horizontal and vertical movement of the surface planer 10 mm.
Planer shaft motor power (1st group) 5,5 HP (4 kW)
Right spindle moulder motor power (2nd group) 5,5 HP (4 kW)
Left spindle moulder motor power (3rd group) 5,5 HP (4 kW)
Upper horizontal motor power (4th group) 7,5 HP (5,5 kW)
2° Upper horizontal shaft motor power (5th group) 7,5 HP (5,5 kW)
Universal shaft motor power (6th group) 7,5 HP (5,5 kW)
Feeding motor power 2 HP (1,5 kW)
Lifting motor power 1 HP (0,75 kW)
Suction hoses diam. 140 mm.
Profiling tool min/max diam (160 mm. under the worktable) 110 mm.-200 mm.
Tool throat max. diam. 160 mm.
Workpiece min. length (individual piece) 550 mm.
Feeding rolls diam. 130 mm.