MOULDER/PLANER mod. DSBA-40 – As per E.C. rules
The moulder/planer mod.
DSBA-40 is addressed to working of wood and wooden materials through moulding, planing, straight and profiled side planing. Thanks to these workings, surface becomes smooth and polished and sides are profiled.
After making the appropriate adjustments and applying the suitable tools, the machine can be used for carpentry works (f.e., wooden covering, skirting boards, parquet, window parts and other).
The moulder mod. DSBA-40 is composed by 4 main working groups:
– planing group – that makes the lower workings
– thickness planing group – that makes the upper workings keeping the required thicknesses
– 2 vertical heads – that make the lateral workings, realizing the straight and curved profiled parts according to the used head
- Separated starting of all 5 motors
- Rotation speed = 5000 r.p.m., it ensures to obtain an ideal surface of the machines piece
- Easy set-up of milling parameters: well readable scale with 1 mm. pitch
- Low friction coefficient of the surface of the milling table, it allows a slow feeding even of the very dry material
- Quick tool replacement
- Max. dimensions of the worked piece: mm. 400×175
Max. planing width – working on an only side mm. 300×400
Max. planing width – working on 4 sides mm. 350
Max. piece thickness, working on an only side mm. 100
Max. piece thickness, working on 4 sides mm. 100
Min. thickness of materials with adjustable plate mm. 15
Cutting speed on horizontal surfaces 29 m/s
Rotation speed of the vertical shaft 5000 r.p.m.
Feeding speed 6 or 12 m/min.
Power of main motors 4×4 kW
Power of the feeding motor 0,8 / 1,1 kW
Power of the lifting motor 0,75 kW
Required power ~17 kW
Dimensions of the machine: mm. 3020x1000x1300 (length x width x height)
Weight kg. 1790