AUTOMATIC PLANING AND MOULDING MACHINE SCM GROUP mod. PROFISET 40EP – As per E.C. rules
– MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY IN THE SMALLEST DIMENSIONS. The electronic version manages automatically working sections and draft speed; furthermore, it’s equipped with one pushbutton to start motors in sequencial motion.
– PERFECT STRAIGHTENING. Utilization of the shaving milling cutter on the lower planing shaft.
Min. working width (finished section) mm 23
Max. working width (finished section) mm 180
Min. working height (finished section) mm 10
Max. working height (finished section) mm 105
Min. length of single piece mm 300
Feeding speed m/min 6 – 12
Feeding motor power KW (HP) 0,7/1,1 (1/1,5)
Horizontal shaft motor power (one) KW (HP) 7,5 (10)
Vertical shaft motor power (one) KW (Hp) 7,5 (10)
Shaft rotation speed r.p.m. 6.000
Tool-holder shaft diam. mm 35
Working length of vertical shafts mm 120
Working length of horizontal shafts mm 190
Min/max diam. of tool, horizontal shafts mm 100
Min/max diam. of tool, vertical shafts mm 100 – 120
Profiling capacity without axial stroke of vertical shafts mm 10
Adjustment of groups for differences of tool diam. mm +/- 1
Feeding roll diam. mm 120
Inlet table length mm 1.700
Quick adjustment of table and inlet guide mm 10
Manual pump for table lubrication STD
Suction mouth diam. mm n° 4 120
E.C. rules STD
Very thick steel base with ribbed structure and load bearing tubular base.
Stoutness and weight allow to reduce vibrations to a minimum and assure constant performances in the time.
Tubular steel inlet table equipped with vertical adjustment through parallelogram system.
Cast iron worktables with low coefficient of friction and high wear resistance.
Inlet guide that can be adjusted transversally through parallelogram system and equipped with pre-straightening system by shaving milling cutter on the planer shaft tool excluded).
The traverse supporting the feeding system is made by a ribbed tubular structure of great thickness.
Idle roll in the outlet table.
Steel shafts and feeding wheels with hardened surface .
Quick adjustment system.
Before and behind the upper horizontal shaft there are the pressers that can be adjusted at the same time as the shaft and the feeding wheels.
Left vertical shaft with presser in entry and outlet guide that can be adjusted at the same time as the shaft, for easy and quick setup.
Work unit positioning
All adjustments of work units are controlled on the front of the machine with decimal precision mechanical readout of the working section.
“READY” 2-axis electronic control, with:
– Management of the automatic positioning of left vertical shaft and upper horizontal shaft.
– Selection of the feeding speed.
– Modalities: manual, half-automatic and automatic with 99 storable programs
– Additional functionalities: calculator and hour-meter.
Automatic sequencial motor starting
Idle roll in outlet table
97.60.45 Version 220 Volt
57.02.79 SAV€NERGY – Intelligent management system of energetic consumption of the machine for waste elimination.
35.00.11 Feeding group before the planer with exclusion lever – it includes n° 2 wheels
35.00.12 Vertical presser for large pieces opposite the left vertical one
35.00.13 Inlet table 2300 mm
35.00.14 Kit of 4 planers and shaving milling cutter for light workings – It includes:
– shaving milling cutter diam. 125x35x12 mm
– N° 2 planers for horizontal shafts diam. 100x35x185 mm with interchangeable knives Z=2
– N° 2 planers for vertical shafts diam. 100x35x115 mm with interchangeable knives Z=2
65.10.32 Kit of 4 planers and shaving milling cutter for heavy workings – It includes:
– shaving milling cutter diam. 120x35x12 mm
– N° 2 planers for horizontal shafts diam. 100x35x190 mm with interchangeable knives Z=3
– N° 2 planers for vertical shafts diam. 100x35x120 mm with interchangeable knives Z=3
10.53.21 Execution Canada safety rules
10.53.22 Execution U.S.A. safety rules
10.53.23 Execution Japan safety rules
08.06.26 Seaworthy case with table 1700 mm
08.06.27 Seaworthy case with table 2300 mm