MECHANICAL COPY LATHE mod. TC 1200 – As per E.C. rules – MAX. DISTANCE BETWEEN CENTERS MM. 1200
The TC 1200 is a mechanical copy turning lathe suitable for the production in small and medium batches of stair spindles, table and chair legs and furniture components in general.The double cantilever turning assembly works with 2 independent gouges in conjunction with the traveling steady rest.This system allows the perfect reproduction of even the smallest diameter pieces. The variable speed hydraulic saddle movement ensures the highest quality of finishing.
* Hydraulic carriage feeling/return
* Mechanical copying device with 2 cobalt gauges R. 1,25 mm.
* Follow rest D. 90 mm. for squame 65×65 mm. with reduction bush
* Reduction bush for follow rest D. 90 mm.
* Feeding device with 2 interchangeable jaws D. 28 and 45 mm.
• Self-braking motor
• Tailstock revolving centre D. 12 mm
• 2 vertical Tantung gouges, radius 1,2 mm. and 1 precutting tool
• Workpieces centring device
• Tool support rest for hand turning
• 2 extraction ducts diam. 100 mm.
• Motor protection switch
• Emergency pushbutton
• Front sliding guard
• Service tools
• Abrasive stone for cutting edge dressing.
Max. distance between centres mm. 1200
Height of centres over bed mm. 120
Max. copying diameter mm. 150 (106)
Max. diameter permitted by travelling steady mm. 90 (65)
Connection for driving and tailstock centre CM 3
Saddle feed speed 0 ÷5 mt/min.
Saddle return speed 5 mt/min.
Spindle motor HP 4 (kW 3)
Spindle speed 900 – 1500 – 2200 – 3000 r.p.m.
Motor power of hydraulic unit HP 1 (kW 0,75)
Installed power kW 3,75
Operating pressare bar 25 ÷ 30
Overall dimensions: Length x Height x Width mm. 2400x650x1540
Net weight Kg. 400
Gross weight (crate) Kg. 460
Gross weight (case) Kg. 500
Packing sizes mm. 2600x600x1410
Sound pressure level at operator’s position db(A) 71