VERTICAL CNC MACHINING CENTRE mod. ALU RANGER 4216 L2R - As per E.C. rules
ARCHITECTURE CNC MACHINING CENTRES mod. ALU RANGER 4216 L2R - As per E.C. rules
Space, two machines in one, speed, ergonomics, easy to use, are important words all summarized in the Alu Ranger 4216 L2R Vertical Machining Centre.
This machine has been conceived to obtain the best performances in productivity processing alu composites materials: ACM - ACP - Alucobond® - Alpolic® - Dibond® - Larson® - Reynobond® - Alubond® - Albond® etc
- Our machine can be equipped with an automatic vacuum sensor control switch for the independent discharge of each single working piece, avoiding that other pieces fall off.
- The small space occupied, the reliability of the units and components make these Vertical Machining Centres a solution at 360° for all needs of cutting, sizing, millling and drilling with high accuracy, which is necessary for modern workshops or designer ateliers where prototypes are created, service shops and small/medium productions.
The increasing demands of architects to project and construct ventilated façades can easily be made with our machining centres, thanks to the Cad-Cam software which enables you to import di directly DXF files. The large vacuum working table and the composition of the working head allow you to work a great variety of panels in aluminium composite (ACM), compact PVC and plastic material which can be transformed easily and efficiently.
- This machine is configurated with two electric router tools: one for milling the perimeter and the other to "V" groove.
- To completion of the working head you will find a high speed pneumatic drill.
- Minimum space occupied
- High safety standards
- Ergonomic loading/unloading
- Easy to use and clean
- Vacuum locked panels on rectified surface
- Completely Automatic
- Very fast tool change
- No man operating errors
- Automatic tool changing on each operation
- Milling shapes
- Nesting to reduce panel waste
- High efficiency optimization
Working capacity: X 4200 - Y 1600 - Z 90 mm
Total overall dimensions: 2,0 x 5,8 mt
Surface occupied by the machine: about 11 sq.mt.
Axis speed: X 24 - Y 24 - Z 10 m/min
Grooved working table with MDF sacrificial board: 5 areas for panel locking with vacuum
Vacuum pump: 1 x 100 m³/h
Routing unit R33M: 18000 r.p.m. - 3,3 KW - x 2 chuck collet ER32
Routing unit R22M (opt.): 24000 r.p.m. - 2,2 KW - chuck collet ER25
Drilling unit D037 (opt.): D037 1 x 0,37 KW up to Ø 6 mm - 27000 r.p.m.
Total weight: about 2.200 Kg
ALSO WE RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS ...
Regular Price: €13,789.00
Special Price €10,755.42
Regular Price: €4,117.00
Special Price €3,345.06
Regular Price: €927.00
Special Price €741.60
Regular Price: €873.00
Special Price €698.40
Regular Price: €4,270.00
Special Price €3,330.60
Regular Price: €2,590.00
Special Price €1,942.50
Regular Price: €3,600.00
Special Price €2,808.00
Regular Price: €6,070.00
Special Price €4,931.88
Regular Price: €10,190.00
Special Price €8,279.38
Regular Price: €8,300.00
Special Price €6,743.75
Regular Price: €14,740.00
Special Price €11,976.25
Regular Price: €8,700.00
Special Price €7,068.75