WORK CENTER FOR THE PRODUCTION OF CASES, CRATES OR OTHER MANUFACTURES - mod. RAPID M6 - As per E.C. rules
This model is diffrent from the M5 for its bridge of greater dimensions. The bridge is higher with the possibility of vertical adjustments up to 600 mm., this allows us to work details with greater heights and/or use riveting machines for rivets up to 130 or 160 mm.
The bridge is wider in order to lodge 1 or 2 additional tool-holder traverses.
The M6 has a traverse with vertical movement, suitable for lodging 1, 2 or more drills or routers for more on-line drillings.
- bridge movement along the workbench in going and return direction
- vertical movement of the traverse with shot units
- movement of the couple of left shot units independently from the other shot units
- movement of the couple of central shot units independently from the other shot units
- movement of the couple of the right shot units independently from the other shot units
- vertical movement of the additional traverse for use of tools like drills or milling cutters
- Horizontal movement of the slide mounted on the traverse for use of a drill, a trimming unit, another tool or inkjet writing. This movement depends on assembling the additional traverse and its vertical movement.
RAPID installations are specially suitable for production of manufactures in small or very small series, the numerical control management allows to produce up to 9 pieces, different among them, even in height.
The N.C. allows the management up to 20 programs at the same time, all with completely automatic adjustments and with no operator's intervention in a few tenthes of second.
Using optional automatic templates, themselves managed by the N.C. and by a CAD program, it's possible to produce minimum quantities of pallets (2/3 per type) since the same are self-adjusting with the same principle as shot unit movements.
Using a laser projector, managed by the CAD program, projector that replaces templates, it's possible to produce cases or crates in single pieces.
The numerical control is the heart of RAPID models, it's quite thanks to it that we have the maximum flexibility.
Programming a new manufacture is very simple and quick. The simplified self-learning allows to create a new program in a few minutes, even thanks to pass copying functions, to rivet positioning at a fixed and programmed distance, and to the possibility to modify the program itself by simple and quick controls on the personal computer.
A laser pointer, that shows riveting points on manufactures, makes programming easier and quicker and finished products of greater quality thanks to perfect rivet positioning.
- workbench mm. 1600x8500
- working riveting mm. 1500x7800/8200
- programmable riveting height up to mm. 300
- separate riveting pressure regulators for front and back shot units
- other dimensions of the workbench and riveting on request
- electric feed 3-phase 380V / 50 Hz
- electric absorption about kW 7
- pneumatic connection 3/8"
- working pressure 7 bar
- axis speed up to 25 mt/min
- current stabilizer: included
- data transferring: floppy disk 3.5"
- RAM: 32 MB
- overall dimensions mm. 2450x8500x2500=H
- weight about kg. 6000:7000
All the models controlled by the N.C. can be controlled through an external personal computer thanks to the CAD program that, besides riveting, gives operators other useful information like cubage of manufactures, the cost etc., furthermore it can control a laser projector for production of individual pieces.
ALSO WE RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS ...
Regular Price: €5,400.70
Special Price €4,212.55
Regular Price: €3,210.00
Special Price €2,608.13
Regular Price: €11,250.00
Special Price €9,140.63
Regular Price: €3,000.00
Special Price €2,512.50
Regular Price: €339.30
Special Price €271.44
Regular Price: €11,990.00
Special Price €9,741.88
Regular Price: €1,200.00
Special Price €975.00
Regular Price: €681.70
Special Price €545.36
Regular Price: €6,077.00
Special Price €5,089.49