HYDRAULIC GUILLOTINE SHEARS mod. TO/CC-1450 – As per E.C. rules
Machine for the trimming of veneer packs: it’s a heavy duty machine specially designed for hard working conditions.
– Base with ribbed frame structure ensuring the best flexural stiffness.
– High quality cutting: swing draw cut. The slideways for the knife-beam movement are obtained on a front and a rear very stiff and ribbed structure.
– Large and heavy pressure beam for the best clamping of any type of veneer.
– Torsion bar on the pressure-beam for the parallel downward movement to the working table.
– Motordriven rear fence for rapid movements and manual hand-wheel with millimeter counter for precision adjustment.
– Square with graduate scale placed in the front side of the working table for angular and cross cutting.
– A thin green light ray is showing the cutting line.
– High wearproof high quality steel knife.
– Possibility to work using manual cycle (all working operations are separately controlled) or automatic cycle (by an only control you can drive all the working cycle).
– 2-hand control, electric antirepeater device and safety guards in the rear side of the machine.
– Hydraulic unit, 120 lt. capacity, with vane pump. Hydraulic valves for the adjustment of: main pressure, pressure on the pressure-beam, indipendent from the pressure on the knife, the speed of the pressure-beam downward.
– Noiseless functioning.
– Centralized lubrication.
– Cutting length mm. 1450
– Presser stroke mm. 100
– Max. rear feed width mm. 600
– Min. rear feed width mm. 25
– Hydraulic unit motor power kW 3 (HP 4)
– Rear feed motor power kW 0,37 (HP 0,5)
– Noise measurement 66 dB
– Weight kg. 2000
– Packing dimensions mm. 2760x1000x2000(h)