PNEUMATIC GUILLOTINE SHEARS mod. CIP 31 – As per E.C. rules – working cutting length mm. 3100
Thanks to original constructive solutions, these machines have advantageous features to those companies having a small veneer department.
The structure is weld steel made, with special table section design ensuring high rigidity.
The knife-beam movement takes place among 3 couples of self-lubricated slide-ways.
The pressure beam is fitted with torsion bar.
The pressure beam and the knife movements are driven by pneumatic actuators.
The working cycle is automatic: by pressing the two push-buttons on the front side you will drive, in sequence: pressure beam coming down, cutting and pressure-beam coming back to upper position.
– manual rear feed
– front square for angular cuttings
– millimeter counter
– tools for a rapid and safe replacement of the knife
– service tools
Safety devices assuring the operator’s safety:
– two-hand controls
– no-repeat cycle automation
– mechanical safety devices and guards on the rear side
– working cutting length mm. 3100
– presser stroke mm. 45
– max. register depth mm. 500
– min. register depth mm. 25
– pressure of the inlet compressed air 6-8 bar
– compressed air inlet pipe diam. 3/8″
– consumption of compressed air 40 cu.dm./cycle
– noise level 64 dB
– weight kg. 2000
– packing dimensions mm. 4200x750x1850