PRESSURISED PAINTING PLANT WITH DRY SUCTION WALL mod. DRYBOX 6×9 -CE- mm. 6080×3950
The pressurized systems of this type ensure a high quality of painting thanks to a dust-free environment. It’s made of pre-painted sandwich panels. The characteristic of this plant is the double air flow – in the painting area and in the drying area. The inlet air passes through a pre-filter and a large sky filter. It can have partition wall to divide paint and drying area. Combined with dry paint cabin.
– Dry paint booth, model “SILVER”
– Pressurisation units of choice (DT 25 piece)
– Anti-panic service door
– Sliding door with two doors
– Expansion chamber with microfilters
– IP55 timed electrical panel
– Suction system in drying zone
– Automatic temperature control system
– ATEX II3GD ceiling light
TYPE OF PRESSURISATION UNIT OF CHOICE:
• AM: ambient temperature
• TH: hot water heater
• GD: diesel hot air generator
• DD: gas-fired hot air generator
– Width: 6080 mm.
– Length: 9000 mm.
– Height: 3950 mm.
– Quantity of porthole: 7
– Number of ceiling lights (2x58w): 8
– Installed power: 17,5 kW
– Inlet air flow rate: 26,000 m3/hour
ACCESSORIES ON REQUEST…
– Extension module mt. 1
– Partition wall with door
– Vacuum cleaners in ATEX extraction
– Additional sliding door
– Supplementary panic door
– Additional porthole
– Additional ATEX II3GD ceiling light (2x58w)
– Additional ATEX II3GD LED ceiling light (2x58w)