AUTOMATIC 4-SPINDLE MOULDING STRAIGHTENING MACHINE mod. P-MAX 23/4 COMPLETE WITH SELF-BRAKING MOTORS AS PER E.C. RULES
Solid and sturdy Profiling machi8ne for great performances.
– Ribbed steel enbloc base
– Rectified tubular steel inlet table 2500 mm. long
– Independent motor group on each working group
– Upper traverse equipped with motorized vertical movement, with feeding rolls and adjustable pressers simultaneously at the upper shaft for a quicker and easier setup
– Feeding system by cardan joints, rear double chain and speed variator by inverter
– Feeding through 4 toothed rolls and 4 rubber-coated rolls (nr. 2 upper/nr. 2 lower) – all outlet and motorized ones
– Ajustable vertical left shaft simultaneously at the outlet pressure group and guide, for a quicker and easier setup
– Inlet guide equipped with pre-straightening system on the right side through shaving milling cutter (ON REQUEST) assembled on planer shaft
– Precision decimal readout 0,1 mm of the deplacements of the 2nd – 3rd – 4th shaft (8 decimal numerators)
– Quick tool adjustment system
– Possibility to mount milling cutters on the 2nd – 3rd – 4th shaft up to a max. diameter of 200 mm. and a min. diam. of 110 mm. (max profiling diam. 160 mm.)
– Axial adjustment of the right and left spindle moulder from 0 mm. to -80 mm. by means of controls on the machine front
– Radial adjustment of the 2nd shaft 35 mm.
– Radial adjustment of the presser of the 3rd group as to the shaft 35 mm. (for diameter compensation)
– Axial adjustment of the 4th shaft 40 mm.
– Radial adjustment of the 4th shaft 35 mm. (for diameter compensation)
– Max. tool diam.: 200 mm. on the worktable and 160 mm. under the worktable
– Pneumatic pre-planer roll with exclusion fron control panel
– Pneumatic pressure on feeding groups
– Manual lubrication of the worktable
– Direct motor starting by light pushbuttons from control board
– Soundproof cabin equipped with safety micro-switch
– Control board with magneto-thermic protection
– Padlockable main switch
– Nr. 2 emergency pushbuttons
– Low tension auxiliary circuit
– Service keys
– Light in the hose space
Max. working width (with tool diam. 125 mm.) 230 mm.
Min. working width (with tool diam. 125 mm.) 25 mm.
Max. working height with tool diam. 125 mm.) 140 mm.
Min. working height with tool diam. 125 mm.) 8 mm.
Feeding speed by inverter 4/20 mt/l’
Shaft rotation speed 6000 r.p.m.
Tool-holder shaft diam. 40 mm.
Tool diam. and length of the 1st horizontal shaft D. 125 mm. – 240 mm.
Vertical tool dimensions 125 mm. x 150 mm.
Min/max diam. of the milling cutters of vertical shafts 125 mm.
Min/max diam. of the upper horizontal shaft 125 mm.
Shaving cutter diam. and thickness 145 mm. – 12 mm.
Inlet table 2300 mm. long
Horizontal and vertical movement of the surface planer 10 mm.
Planer shaft motor power (1st group) 5,5 HP (4 kW)
Right spindle moulder motor power (2nd group) 5,5 HP (4 kW)
Left spindle moulder motor power (3rd group) 5,5 HP (4 kW)
Upper horizontal motor power (4th group) 7,5 HP (5,5 kW)
Feeding motor power 2 HP (1,5 kW)
Traverse lifting motor power 0,37 HP (0,5 kW)
Suction hoses diam. (nr. 4) 140 mm.
Profiling tool min/max diam (160 mm. under the worktable) 110 mm.-200 mm.
Tool throat max. diam. 160 mm.
Workpiece min. length (individual piece) 490 mm.
Min. length of thrust work with short piece device 200 mm.
Pneumatic pressure on feeding rolls: std
Feeding rolls (toothed and rubber-coated) diam. 130 mm.