MAFELL Arunda 50B Maxi – DOVETAIL MILLING TEMPLATE – SECTION 40 x 90 / 100 x 330 mm
Arunda is a system that allows you to manually make dovetail connections wood on wood.
All you need is a pair of Arunda templates (one for the tenon and the other for the mortise) and a powerful LO 65 Ec milling machine equipped with the special Arunda cutter and their respective accessories.
There are several models of templates. With a template model you can work different widths and heights of wood. Choose a single model based on the widths of the wood that is used the most: the larger the size of the connection, the better its bearing capacity!
Field of application:
Wood-Wood dovetail system.
Straight or inclined connection, on a current or on a strut.
Can be used in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Assembly from above is very easy. There is no need to move the truss.
- Double cone connection: self-locking and perfect coupling.
- Same adjustment of the cutter to make tenons and mortises.
- 1 pair of templates
- 1 cutter
- 1 ring to copy
- 1 widening plate; 093782 Code
- 1 adjustment gauge
- 2 pairs of reversible knives
- 1 wooden box
- Tenon on wood width 50 – 100 mm
- Wood height 90 – 330 mm
- Section 40 x 90 / 100 x 330 mm