CIRCULAR SAW SQUARING MACHINE WITH DOUBLE INCLINATION SCM GROUP mod. NUOVA L’INVINCIBILE SI X – As per E.C. rules
Max cutting height at 90° (mm) 200 with blade 550mm
Max cutting height at +45° (mm) 130 with blade 550mm
Max cutting height at -45° (mm) 105 with blade 550mm
Blade inclination (degrees) -46 ÷ +46
Blade lifting and inclination: programmed
Height control / visualization: Easy Touch
Main blade rotation speed (r.p.m.) 3000 ÷ 5000 (Inverter)
Main blade motor power kW (HP) 9 (12) Hz50
– with carriage 3200 (mm) 3200×3200
– with carriage 3800 (mm) 3800×3200
Cutting width at the parallel guide (mm) 1270
Suction mouth diam.: (mm)
– at the base 120
– at the suspended protection 100
Motor powers are to be intended expressed in S6, except where otherwise specified
Anodized aluminium sliding carriage with archiform contact sliding system on steel hardened and rectified guides, fastened through riveting system
Sliding carriage 3200 mm long
Guarantee 10 years on the carriage sliding system
Start/stop pushbuttons integrated in the carriage
Electronic “EASY TOUCH 12” control equipped with:
– CPU ARM, flat colour 12” screen
– Direct management of the following working axis, by manual, incremental manual, semiautomatic, automatic method:
* main blade lifting
* blade group inclination
* parallel guide movement
* engraving blade lifting and translation (with automatic insertion in working position with blade turning-on and automatic exclusion by blade shutdown)
* number of blade revoluitions in the presence of inverter
* possibility to store up to 999 working programs of the managed axis
* program of sequential quotas at the parallel guide for the execution of max. 6 cuts with one program
– Operator assistance with the contribution of graphics for the solution of the unknowns in the processing of individual pieces, of manufactured articles with development and identification of the dimensional sizes and working angles of both the guide on the table or the blade
– Tool database
Function of assistance to the operator on electronic control equipped with:
– identification of the correct position of the stop on the squaring guide or of the parallel guide the squaring workings with inclined blade
– identification of the correct position of the stop on the guide in workings with angled guide on the table with or without incliced blade
Adjustable hanging control panel
Programmed parallel guide sliding on THK with direct current controlled axis in corrente continua complete with ball screw transmission, max speed 25 m/min.
– guide body excludable under the worktable, cutting width at the parallel guide 1500 mm
Support of the squaring frame sliding on linear prismatic guides with ball recirculation slides
“Full Support & Wireless” – Adjustable frame for angled cuts with Wireless function with manual movement with possibility of angles from +50° to -50° as to the perpendicular to the cutting axis with relative micrometric adjustment. Angle detection system on magnetic band and visualization on LCD display, real-time updating of the position of LCD stops when the blade inclination and/or cutting angle changes.
Motor 9kW (12HP) 50Hz – 11kW (15HP) 60Hz
Inverter for automatic speed variation 3000 ÷ 5000 r.p.m. with automatic electronic starting of the main motor:
– speed visualization on CN
– blade speed adjustment from CN with reference to blade database
– electronic braking system
System for quick locking of the main blade “Pro-Lock” with quick adjustment and without wood splitter keys
Eccentric piece-tightening arm
Emergency pushbuttons on the front of the machine and on the side of the parallel guide
Automatic star/delta motor starting
Suspended protection at the blades with incorporated suction, mouth diam. 100 mm
“AP system” for the automatic positioning of the suspended protection according to blade inclination, SCM patent
Transformer for the auxiliary circuit 110 V
Automatic brake of the main motor
Access door at blade replacement with quick locking and safety micro-switch
Conformity certificate according to E.C. rules
57.03.48 Engraving group with independent motorization
Engraver rotation speed 6000 r.p.m.
Motor power of the engraving blade (50 Hz) 1,3 (1,7) kW (HP) Equipped with:
– automatic 2-axis adjustment for motorized movement of translation and vertical movement of the engraving blade
– automatic exclusion with blade turning-off
– expandable engraving blade
* min.÷max. thickness: 2,8 ÷ 3,6 mm
* blade diam.: 160 mm
* hole diam.: 20 mm
* Number of teeth: Z 36
53.01.00 Sliding carriage 3800 mm – Squaring capacity with engraver 3800 mm.
57.03.45 Sliding carriage 2200 mm long – Squaring capacity with engraver 2200 mm.
57.03.41 Surface reinforcement treatment for sliding carriage and mobile traverses of the squaring frame – Dedicated for intensive workings and of abrasive materials – N.W. Not available for “Length of the sliding carriage 2200 mm”
57.03.18 Cutting width at the parallel guide 1000 mm.
57.02.86 Cast iron extensions at the worktable
53.01.23 Guide for angled cuts on sliding carriage equipped with extensible stop for cutting sizes up to 1500 mm.
57.00.44 Guide for angled cuts with stop position compensation as to the blade independently from the used angles, equipped with aluminium guide with stop for dimensions up to 1500 mm.
53.01.01 Guide for angled cuts with electronic readers and stop position compensation as to the blade independently from the used angles.
Aluminium guide with stop for dimension up to 1500 mm. Independent electronic digital readers for stop position and rule inclination angle.
Magnetic strip detection system and visualization on LCD display.
57.03.10 Complementary cut guide to be applied to the standard squaring guide supplied with the machine
53.01.03 Support carriage for “Full Support” for quick removal, equipped with wheels and mechanical lifting by handwheel
57.00.45 Quick installation guide for parallel cuts on sliding carriage, equipped with millimeter rule, stop extension for cutting sizes up to 1000 mm and millimeter reference system for the 1st trimming cut.
53.01.12 Quick installation guide for parallel cuts on sliding carriage with LCD visualizers. Equipped with electronic digital reader with detection system on magnetic band and visualization on LCD display. With stop extension for cutting sizes up to 1000 mm and millimeter reference system for the 1st trimming cut.
53.01.17 Presser on the whole length of the carriage equipped with nr. 2 pneumatic pressers with centralized control, working capacity:
– 3030 mm with sliding carriage 3200 – 3650 mm with sliding carriage 3800
53.01.18 2nd frame with support for rail sliding to support great panels
57.03.53 Panel support extension with rollway on the side of the parallel guide. Easily excludable when it isn’t used
57.03.54 Blade-holder drawer integrated in the machine base and tool-holder rack
11.11.98 Autotransformer for tensions 220V, 230V, 600V – N.W.: obligatory when the inverter for tensions 220V, 230V and 600V is foreseen
57.02.87 SAV€NERGY – Intelligent management system of the machine energy consumption to eliminate waste
N.W. obligatory to select the optional item “inverter”
57.03.42 Additional piece-tightening arm
53.03.30 Machine configuration for the processing of non-wood materials
A configuration that makes the machine suitable even for the processing of cork, rigid rubber or plastic, plywood covered with plastic material. Metals and wood-cement based composites are excluded.
NOTE WELL, for materials that aren’t included in the list:
Given the high variety of the non-wood market, before committing to offering a technical solution it’s mandatory to send SCM sample material in order to carry out an adequate evaluation.
WARNINGS: The use of suction systems equipped with chip traps is recommended to prevent them from damaging the suction body. According to the type of material you want to work, it’s mandatory to equip the machine with an adequate tool, addressing to your own trusted reseller.
Reommended optional item: – Inverter for speed electronic variation 2700-6000 r.p.m. (CLASS SI 400EP and L’INVINCIBILE SI 3)
53.03.16 Blade micro-lubrication device for the processing of plastic materials and aluminium and brass light alloys
With adjustment system of the amount of sprayed lubricating liquid
N.W.: – The device is obligatory for the processing of light metals, very useful with special plastic materials
– It’s mandatory to select the optional item “Machine configuration for the processing of non-wood materials” for the models that foresee it
08.03.89 Seaworthy packing