PRESSURISED PAINTING PLANT WITH WATER VEIL SUCTION WALL mod. WETBOX 4×7 -CE- mm. 4080×3950
This kind of pressurized system is suitable for having a high quality of painting thanks to a dust-free environment. It’s made of pre-painted sandwich panels. The characteristic of this plant is the double air flow – in the painting area and in the drying area. The inlet air passes through a pre-filter and a large sky filter. It can have partition wall to divide paint and drying area. Combined with water veil paint cabin.
– Dry paint booth, model “Double”
– Pressurization units of choice (DT 25º)
– Anti-panic service door
– Sliding door with two doors
– Expansion chamber with microfilters
– IP55 timed electrical panel
– Suction system in drying zone
– Automatic temperature control system
– ATEX II3GD ceiling light
TYPE OF PRESSURISATION UNIT OF CHOICE:
• AM: ambient temperature
• TH: hot water heater
• GD: diesel hot air generator
• DD: gas-fired hot air generator
– Width: 4080 mm.
– Length: 7000 mm.
– Height: 3950 mm.
– Quantity of porthole: 5
– Number of ceiling lights (2x58w): 6
– Installed power: 11,0 kW
– Inlet air flow rate: 16,000 m3/hour
ACCESSORIES ON REQUEST…
– Extension module mt. 1
– Partition wall with door
– Vacuum cleaners in ATEX extraction
– Additional sliding door
– Supplementary panic door
– Additional porthole
– Additional ATEX II3GD ceiling light (2x58w)
– Additional ATEX II3GD LED ceiling light (2x58w)