AUTOMATIZED INSTALLATIONS AND DRYING OVENS FOR BEAMS AND MATCHBOARDS
Idle roll conveyours for loading/unloading operating machines, such as:
– impregnating machines
– rusticating machines
– sanding machines
– brushing machines
Compact and sturdy design, resistant to the strong stresses of working heavy beams.
There are different standard models, anyhow it’s possible to product machines according to the specific customer’s needs.
MATCHBOARD DRYING OVEN
It consits in closing – by an insulating panel system – the vertical chain system so that matchboards follow the path in a controlled heated atmosphere.
Drying technology is forced-air generated by thermo-fans with water-air or air-air heat exchangers.
INSULATION: The oven frame consists of carrying structures made of steel elements onto which are fastened insulated panels to ensure minimum heat dispersion and optimisation of heat produced.
In order to impregnate both beams and matchboards, the pieces exiting from the impregnating unit must be deviated onto the unloading roller conveyor. This can be done in various ways studied according to the customer’s production logistics.
ENERGY SOURCE: electric, input 36 kW
* Working width: 3-5 mt.
* Approx height: 4-6 mt.
* Energy source: Gas or electric, diesel or wood boiler.
* Conveying technology: Chain system with path on 3 transmissions consisting of two single chains at such a distance to ensure easy conveyance of matchboards between 3 and 5 m.
* Insulation: The oven frame consists of carrying structures made of steel elements onto which are fastened insulated panels to ensure minimum heat dispersion and optimisation of heat produced.
* Productivity: With this technology, productivity is measured in pcs/min. Linked up with our impregnating machine, from 6 to 12 pcs/min can be produced depending on the different work conditions.
* Control unit: Control panel with control buttons and control heat probe and temperature interface.
* Vertical chain system loading: Made up of an accelerated speed roller conveyor compared to the feed speed of the impregnating unit. This system permits keeping the pieces apart and removing them from the pushers of the vertical chain system when they reach the stop photocell.
* Impregnated piece unloading: Consisting of a series of frames with idle rollers and relevant support trestles. The matchboards released by the vertical chain system are parked side by side on the slide up to at most 12/15 pcs, waiting to be picked up, or else a stacker can be fitted for pack realisation aid.
* Beam unloading roller conveyor: Impregnated beam outfeed idle roller conveyor.
* Piece loading roller conveyor: Roller conveyor with width and length keyed to operating needs, with removable beam introduction stop.